I understand there may be some confusion as to what the purpose of LlenRad actually is. Some may think is it designed to rake muck and stir up arguments and stuff?
Some may think it is just another partisan site paid for by some lobbyist group or organization?
There is pretty much one thing that LlenRad is saying hopefully this post explains it.
The world is not only crazy it is getting more and more crazy each and everyday. The issue now is not that this insanity exists it’s that people act like it doesn’t. In fact people love it so much they are submerging themselves in this foul slimy goo that is in fact is killing them. It’s gotten so bad that since the people are being raised in this filth they actually love to play games in this toxic waste playground built by the WARISPEACE mafia.
WHO IS THE WARISPEACE mafia? Here’s a few ways to identify this group:
- They launch WARS then call their armies peacekeepers.
- They traffic machine guns and drugs then blame citizen gun rights for violence.
- They invade countries by arming rebels and starting civil wars.
- They kill innocent people and children with drone attacks.
- They operate secret prisons where they torture and/or kill people.
- They launch violent viscous attacks on their own citizens for peacefully protesting.
- They investigate their own whistle-blowers who speak out about their crimes as spies.
- They spy on everything everyone does but keep their plans on using this info top secret.
- They help terrorist organizations and then kill Americans “SUSPECTED” of helping terrorist organizations.
- They get caught over and over again laundering drug money through large crime banks.
How can we stop the WARISPEACE mafia? It’s easy just opt out:
- Opt out of their wars. Since they know everything let them do the fighting. Let it actually become an army of one. Exactly one. That means since you do all the tough talking you go do all the tough fighting mista tough guy president man.
- Opt out of their jobs. Stop selling yourself to Joe and the pharaoh. Stop running on their treadmills get out of their cubicles designed to take you no where fast and go out and discover your own true talent and destiny as an independent entrepreneurial. Drive a truck, cater your good food, build websites, What ever it is just do it and free yourself ASAP.
- Opt out of their violence. Take action but do it peacefully. Do the one thing that they could never do and that is remain peaceful and non-violent. Think about which side of history you want to end up on. MLK was called a criminal and a trouble maker because he stood up for the civil rights for black people in America. He was arrested and beaten and eventually assassinated for simply doing the right thing. Support people you see doing the right thing like operation code pink who risked their lives traveling to Pakistan to protest drone strikes that kill innocent children. Read the comments on this page and see how foolish people are. It’s ok comment posters we still remember the difference between what’s right and what’s wrong even if you won’t.
Can John Lennon stop the Iran War?
No, but people who remember him can. Today John Lennon would have been 72 years old. He was assassinated when he was 40 years old on December 8th, 1980. Think about what has been happening in this world in the last 32 years? Lennon was alive when the IRAN hostage crisis began but he never lived to see the end of it. He never lived to see Ronald Reagan give IRAN terrorists arms in exchange for releasing American hostages only minutes after his 1981 inauguration speech. He was alive in February 1979 when the WARISPEACE mafia over thew the Shah of Iran using the same double crossed technique they used on Gaddafi in 2011. Remember John Lennon when you hear the words ‘Iran War’ and just know its the WARISPEACE mafia at it again. All i’m saying is well, just listen to John for once:
- John Lennon was killed in December of 1980 the final month of office for the last US President who won the Nobel peace prize, Jimmy Carter.
- Jimmy Carter is alive and well today at 88 years old John Lennon would be 72 today the difference is 16.
- If you double that number since John Lennon married Yoko Ono and changed his name to John Ono Lennon you get 32 which is the number of years since his assassination.
- The killer Mark David Chapman who was sentenced to 20 years to life in prison is still locked up and admitted he got the hollow point bullets that killed Lennon from a friend, an Atlanta Police officer. He shot the 40 year old Lennon 4 times in the back like a coward. 40+4=44.
- 5 U.S. presidents have been in office since John Lennon was killed. Together they have launched or maintained military operations in at least 44 countries:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Bolivia, Bosnia, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Herzegovina, Honduras, Iran, Iraq,Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Nicaraguan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Panama, Persian Gulf, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen
- In 2012 Mark David Chapman is 57 years old if you subtract the number of presidents that have been in office since Lennon death 5 you get 52. Guess how many hostages there were in the Iran Hostage crisis? 52 how long were they held? 444 days.
CREEPY OR COINCIDENCE? The only president to not be re-elected since John Lennon was killed is George H.W. Bush. OBAMA TBD. There are some interesting similarities between what was happening in the last year of Jimmy Carters administration and what is happening now for Obama. Both had attacks on middle eastern embassy’s in the months leading up to voting day. If you hear about a hostage situation or some complicated new crisis somewhere watch out it could be 1980 Déjà vu. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Thanks for Reading. Did you know when you SHARE or COMMENT you get more followers?Check out my latest projects:
- Mark David Chapman
- John Lennon shooter still in jail 32 years later
- Ted Koppel: We are still fighting Reagans war
- NDAA designates America as a Battlefield
- US secret base in Paraguay
- US Military operations a timeline
- Reagan on trading arms for hostages caught lying.
- Where the Make Love Not War Slogan came from. Its time to use this strategy unfortunately.